View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Default and the BULL S continues on the nawcc Members' forum

For the life of me the lies by one said Dan Weiss continue on and on and on with no end in site.

It appears that Dan has nothing more to do but fester hatred to Ch 149 members because of his incorrect remarks corrected by the experts about Adams and Perry watches. He is just plain totally ignorant on the subject.

He continues to rant that two watches are one, i.e. E H Perry watch and Adams and Perry watch number one. I (and others) have repeated dozens of times that these are two different watches--DAN WEISS cannot grasp this? Why? Is it being just a malcontent, ignorant, stupid, a hater or senile?

The nawcc continues to allow his babble, calendar crap, and cat "you know what" and lends nothing to horology. If he is that lonely, maybe he should have been more respectful before he was thrown off 5 message boards; or, GET ANOTHER CAT!
Long time collector; NOW over 60 years of collecting, researching, educating and assisting collectors with pocket watch issues.
Join the ranks of ethical/credible pocket watch collecting practices--KEEP POCKET WATCHES ORIGINAL--DON'T PART THEM OUT OR SWITCH COMPONENTS!